The Law Offices of Robert G. Bruechert counsels entrepreneurs and business owners on business formation and implementation. We help entrepreneurs decide which entity type will be most effective for their needs. All of our business formation legal services are fixed priced, including the initial consultation, so there’s no worry about excessive legal costs. If you decide that you want to complete the business formation yourself, then we can provide you with the necessary forms and directions.
We are experienced in handling all forms of business formations, from simple one owner entities to more complex business formations such as Multidisciplinary Practices.
See our Business Formation FAQs page for more information.
- Formation Counseling:
- Sole Proprietorship
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) and Professional Service Limited Liability Company (PLLC)
- S/C Corporation and Professional Services Corporation (P.C.)
- Not-for-Profit Corporation
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Multidisciplinary Professional Practice
- Design Professional Corporation
- Benefit Corporation
- New York State Filings:
- Certificate of Organization
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Registration
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) Applications
- Corporate Elections:
- New York State S Corp Election
- Federal S Corp Election
- Corporate Kits
The firm also represents clients in agreements amongst business owners. These agreements contain provisions addressing a variety of scenarios from the transferability of the owners’ interest in the business, to what happens upon the disability and death of an owner, and the rights and obligations of the owners to the business and each other.
- Corporate Bylaws
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Shareholders’ Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Partnership Agreements